Hi,
订阅
报纸
纸质报纸 电子报纸
手机订阅 微商城
英语
学习
双语新闻 翻译协作
英语听力 国际学校
口语
演讲
精彩视频 名人演讲
演讲技巧 口语训练营
教育
资讯
新闻资讯 语言文化
备课资源 经验交流
用报
专区
中学Teens
小学Kids
口语 > 口语训练
听说神仙姐姐要去演真人版木兰了,这波动画版台词看起来违和吗?
来源:21英语网    日期: 2017-12-01

家喻户晓的花木兰这次又要被迪士尼搬上大银幕了,而且还是真人版,女主已经敲定由刘亦菲担纲(回顾请戳)。
 
回想起10年前的动画版《花木兰》,不少网友表示神仙姐姐和木兰确有几分神似呢~ 
 
不过,说起动画版里面的台词……你萌觉得和神仙姐姐违和不?
 
Mulan: [to Shang] Would you like to stay for dinner?
木兰:(对李翔)你愿意留下吃饭嘛?
Grandmother Fa: [Yelling in the background] Would you like to stay forever?
花家奶奶:(在后面喊)你要永远留下来吗?


The Emperor of China: The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
皇帝:在逆境中盛开的花是最稀有、最灿烂的花朵。
Shang: Sir?
李翔:您是说?
The Emperor of China: You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty.
皇帝:不是每个朝代都有这样的女孩。


Ancestor: My children never caused such trouble. They all became acupuncturists.
祖先:我的孩子们从没惹过这样的麻烦。他们都成了针灸师。
Ancestor: Well, we can't *all* be acupuncturists.
祖先:好吧,我们总不能都当针灸师啊。
Ancestor: No! Your great-granddaughter had to be a cross-dresser!
祖先:对啊,你的曾孙女还女扮男装了!


Mushu: My powers are beyond your mortal imagination. For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armor.
木须:我的厉害是你们凡人想象不到的。比方说,我能看透你的铠甲。
[Mushu's eyes move towards Mulan's chest; she smacks him]
[木须的目光移到木兰的胸部,结果挨揍]
Mushu: Oooh! All right, that's it! Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family!
木须:哦!好的,就这样!丢脸!丢全家的脸!
[to Cri-Kee](对蟋蟀)
Mushu: Make a note of this: dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis...
木须:记下来,丢你的脸,丢你牛的脸……
[Mulan covers his mouth with her hand]
[木兰捂住木须的嘴]
Mulan: Stop. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just nervous. I've never done this before.
木兰:别说了。对不起,对不起。我就是有点儿紧张。我之前没扮过男人。
Mushu: Then you're gonna have to trust me. And don't you slap me no more. We clear on that? All right. Okey-dokey, let's get this show on the road! Cri-Kee, get the bags.
木须:那你就得相信我。而且别扇我了。咱们都说明白了吧?好吧,好吧,上路吧,蟋蟀,拿行李。
 

Mushu: [stuffing breakfast into Mulan's mouth] No time to talk. Now remember, it's your first day of trainin', so listen to your teacher and no fightin', play nice with the other kids, unless, of course, one of the other kids wanna fight, then you have to kick the other kid's butt.
木须:[往木兰嘴里塞早餐]没时间说话。现在记住,这是你第一天训练,听老师话,别打架,跟其他小朋友好好玩,除非,当然,别的小孩想打架,那你就踢他屁股。
Mulan: [muffled] But I don't wanna kick the other kid's butt.
木兰:[闷声说]可我不想踢其他小孩的屁股。
Mushu: Don't talk with your mouth full. Now let's see your war face.
木须:别满嘴东西还说话。让我看看你的战斗脸。
[Mulan looks at him with mouth full of porridge]
[木兰满嘴是粥地看向他]


Shang: What's your name?
李翔:你叫什么?
Mulan: Uh... I, I, uh...
木兰:呃……我,我,呃……
Chi Fu: Your commanding officer just asked you a question.
赐福:你的指挥官刚刚问了你话。
Mulan: Uh, I've got a name. Ha! And it's a boy's name, too.
木兰:呃,我有个名字。哈!而且还是个男孩的名字。 
Mushu: [whispering in Mulan's ear] Ling. How 'bout Ling?
木须:[耳语]凌,凌怎么样?
Mulan: [looking toward Ling] His name is Ling.
木兰:[看向凌]他名字是凌。
Shang: I didn't ask for *his* name. I asked for *yours!*
李翔:我没问你他叫什么。你的名字!
Mushu: Try, uh, uh, ah, Chu.
木须:试试,嗯,嗯,啊,初。
Mulan: Ah Chu.
木兰:啊 初。
Shang: Ah Chu?
李翔:啊 初?
Mushu: Gesundheit.
木须:保重。
Mushu: [chuckles] I kill myself.
木须:[笑]我自杀。
Mulan: Mushu...
木兰:木须……
Shang: Mushu?
李翔:木须?

Mulan: No!
木兰:不是!
Shang: Then what is it?
李翔:那是什么?
Mushu: Ping! Ping was my best friend growin' up.
木须:平!平是我最好的朋友。
Mulan: It's Ping.
木兰:平。
Shang: Ping?
李翔:平?
Mushu: Of course, Ping did steal my girl...
木须:当然,平抢过我的姑娘……
[Mulan muffles him][木兰捂住他嘴]
Mulan: Yes, my name is Ping.
木兰:是的,我名字叫平。


Shang: Mulan?
李翔:木兰?
Mulan: The Huns are alive! They're in the city!
木兰:匈奴还活着!他们进城了!
Shang: You don't belong here, Mulan. Go home.
李翔:你不该在这儿,木兰。回家去。
Mulan: Shang, I saw them in the mountains. You have to believe me!
木兰:李翔,我在山里看见他们了。你要相信我!
Shang: Why should I?
李翔:为什么要相信你?
Mulan: Why else would I come back? You said you'd trust Ping. Why is Mulan any different?
木兰:要不然我干吗要回来?你说你相信平。那木兰又有什么不一样?


Grandmother Fa: Great. She brings home a sword. If you ask me, she should've brought home a man.
花家奶奶:太棒了,她带了把剑回来。要是问我,她该带个男人回来。
Shang: Excuse me. Does Fa Mulan live here?
李翔:请问花木兰住在这儿吗?
[Grandmother and Mother dumbly point to the garden] 
[奶奶和妈妈默默指向花园]
Shang: Thank you.
李翔:谢谢。
Grandmother Fa: Whoo! Sign me up for the next war.
花家奶奶:哇!下次打仗叫上我。 




相关文章

 
订阅更精彩

 主办
联系我们   |    广告业务   |    诚聘英才   |   演讲比赛   |   关于我们   |   手机访问
有意与本网站合作者,有关合作事宜请联系我们。未经21英语网书面授权,请勿转载或建立镜像,否则即为侵权。
主办单位:中国日报社 Copyright www.i21st.cn All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究
视听节目许可证0108263   京ICP备13028878号-12   京公网安备 11010502033664号

标题
内容
关闭
内容