Hi,
订阅
报纸
纸质报纸 电子报纸
手机订阅 微商城
英语
学习
双语学习 热点翻译 英语视频
实用口语 报纸听力 欧美金曲
教育
信息
最新动态 语言文化
备课资源 活动预告
演讲
比赛
精彩演讲
活动动态
用报
专区
中学Teens
小学Kids
口语 > 口语训练
无敌破坏王回归,这次大闹互联网又有哪些爆笑台词?
来源:21英语网    日期: 2018-11-26


迪士尼的最新动画片《无敌破坏王2:大闹互联网》(Ralph Breaks the Internet)上周末重磅回归,时隔六年破坏王拉尔夫依旧威力不减,这次带着云妮洛普勇闯互联网世界,片中不仅有一众迪士尼公主强势客串,还有很多大家熟悉的游戏以及具象化的互联网元素。

是不是等不及来看看这里面的爆笑台词啦?这波台词请大家拿走不谢~
 


Vanellope: Whoa, whoa, ladies, I can explain! See, um... I'm a princess, too!
云妮洛普:哇,哇,女士们,我可以解释的!瞧,呃……我也是个公主!

Anna: Wait. What?
安娜:等等,什么?

Vanellope: Yeah! Princess Vanellope von Schweetz of the, uh... Sugar Rush von Schweetzes? I'm sure you've heard of us. It'd be embarrassing for you if you haven't.
云妮洛普:是啊!《甜蜜冲刺》里的,呃……糖果王国公主云妮洛普?我确信你们听说过。要不然就尴尬了。

Pocahontas: What kind of a princess are you?
宝嘉康蒂:你是哪种公主?

Vanellope: What kind?
云妮洛普:哪种?

Rapunzel: Do you have magic hair?
长发公主:你有魔法头发吗?

Vanellope: No.
云妮洛普:没有。

Elsa: Magic hands?
艾尔莎:会施魔法?

Vanellope: No.
云妮洛普:不会。

Cinderella: Do animals talk to you?
灰姑娘:动物们跟你说话?

Vanellope: No.
云妮洛普:没。

Snow White: Were you poisoned?
白雪公主:你被下过毒吗?

Vanellope: No!
云妮洛普:没有!

Aurora, Tiana: Cursed?
奥罗拉,蒂安娜:被施过咒?

Vanellope: No!
云妮洛普:没有

Rapunzel, Belle: Kidnapped or enslaved?
长发公主,贝尔:被绑架要么被奴役?

Vanellope: No! Are you guys okay? Should I call the police?
云妮洛普:没有!你们都还好吗?我是不是该报警?



Ariel: Then I have to assume you made a deal with an underwater sea witch, where she took your voice in exchange for a pair of human legs!
爱丽儿:那么我就不得不认为你是和海底女巫做了笔交易,她夺走了你的声音,作为回报给了你一双人类的腿。

Vanellope: No! Good Lord, who would do that?
云妮洛普:不!天呐,谁会做这种事?

Snow White: Have you ever had true love's kiss?
白雪:你有没有过真爱之吻?

Vanellope: Eww, barf!
云妮洛普:呃,恶心!

Jasmine: Do you have daddy issues?
茉莉公主:你是不是跟老爸合不来?

Vanellope: I don't even have a mom.
云妮洛普:我连妈妈都没有。

Ariel, Snow White, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Elsa, Cinderella, Belle, Anna: Neither do we!
爱丽儿,白雪公主,茉莉公主,宝嘉康蒂,艾尔莎,灰姑娘,贝尔,安娜:我们也没有!

Rapunzel: And now for the million dollar question: Do people assume all your problems got solved because a big strong man showed up?
长发公主:接下来是个大问题:大家是不是认为在一个高大强壮男出现后,你所有的问题都迎刃而解了?

Vanellope: Yes! What is up with that?
云妮洛普:对!那又怎样?

Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Elsa, Cinderella, Belle, Anna, Rapunzel: She *is* a Princess!
爱丽儿,茉莉公主,宝嘉康蒂,艾尔莎,灰姑娘,贝尔,安娜,长发公主:她真是个公主!


 
Ralph: Shouldn't it be, "Ralph *Wrecks* the Internet"?
拉尔夫:为什么不该是“拉尔夫大破互联网”?

Vanellope: Yes, since he is Wreck-It Ralph?
云妮洛普:对啊,他不是无敌破坏王拉尔夫吗?

Yesss: Uh, yeah, but "break the internet", it's like a thing.
赞姐:呃,对,但是“大闹互联网”,听起来是件大事。

Ralph: Right, it's just "Wreck the Internet" kinda sounds better, doesn't it?
拉尔夫:对啊,可是“大破互联网”听着更朗朗上口,不是吗?

Yesss: You're not wrong.
赞姐:你说的没错。

 


Ralph: Hey, kid, wake up!
拉尔夫:嗨,小朋友,醒醒!

Vanellope: [screams] Ralph, what is wrong with you?
云妮洛普:[尖叫]拉尔夫,你怎么了?

Ralph: Start churnin' butter and put on your church shoes, little sister, cuz we're about to blast off!
拉尔夫:搅动黄油,穿上教堂的鞋子,小姑娘,因为我们要点火起飞了!

Vanellope: Ralph, what is it you're trying to say?
云妮洛普:拉尔夫,你到底想说什么?

Ralph: We're going to the internet.
拉尔夫:我们要去互联网世界。


 

Ralph: Outta my way, kid!
拉尔夫:快起开,孩子!

[He starts feeding the bunny and the kitty pancakes and milkshakes]
[开始喂兔子和猫咪煎饼和奶昔]

Ralph: Pancake... milkshake... milkshake... I'm starting to understand why people like this game! Very zen. Milkshake!
拉尔夫:煎饼……奶昔……奶昔……我开始明白为什么大家喜欢这个游戏了!非常佛系。奶昔!

[Vanellope bursts through the double-sided doors with more pancakes]
[云妮洛普带着更多煎饼穿过两面门]

Vanellope: Hey, look what I found! More pancakes!
云妮洛普:嘿,看我找到什么了!更多煎饼!

Ralph: Let's speed it up!
拉尔夫:咱们加快速度!

[He starts feeding the bunny more pancakes]
[开始投喂兔子更多煎饼]

Ralph: Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake! Pancake, pancake! Eat, little bunny! Eat, eat!
拉尔夫:煎饼,煎饼,煎饼,煎饼,煎饼,煎饼!煎饼,煎饼!吃啊,小兔兔!快吃,快吃!

[Vanellope starts to look worried]
[云妮洛普有些担心]

Vanellope: Uh, Ralph, you might wanna try feeding the kitty for a little while.
云妮洛普:呃,拉尔夫,你或许想给猫咪也喂喂。

[the bunny is now horrifically obese and is stuffing another plate of pancakes into its mouth]
[兔子胖得吓人,有一盘煎饼入口]

Ralph: No, the kitty gets the milkshake! The bunny gets the pancake!
拉尔夫:不,猫咪喝奶昔!兔子吃煎饼!

素材来源:IMDb、时光网
 




相关文章

 
订阅更精彩

 主办
联系我们   |    广告业务   |    诚聘英才   |   演讲比赛   |   关于我们   |   手机访问
有意与本网站合作者,有关合作事宜请联系我们。未经21英语网书面授权,请勿转载或建立镜像,否则即为侵权。
主办单位:中国日报社 Copyright www.i21st.cn All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究
网站信息网络传播视听节目许可证0108263   京ICP备13028878号-12   京公网安备 11010502033664号

标题
内容
关闭
内容