Hi,
订阅
报纸
纸质报纸 电子报纸
手机订阅 微商城
英语
学习
双语学习 热点翻译 英语视频
实用口语 报纸听力 欧美金曲
教育
信息
最新动态 活动预告
备课资源 语言文化
演讲
比赛
精彩演讲
活动动态
用报
专区
中学Teens
小学Kids
微信头条
七大姑八大姨又开始轮番拷问了?这样回答他们你就赢了~
来源:21英语网    日期: 2016-01-28

世纪君的小伙伴们,你们其中是不是有不少人,已经开始享受早上不用被迫跟被窝含泪分手的寒假了?来~ 让还在为大家能开森学英语而奋笔疾书的本君默默羡慕下~

 

不过寒假到了,春节还会远吗?随着春节而来的除了压岁红包还有……七大姑八大姨们一年一度从不缺席的十八番盘问:期末考得怎么样?怎么又长胖了?有男朋友了没……

抑制住内心想翻一万个白眼的洪荒之力,默念:不管出于窥探还是炫耀,总归也是一种关心嘛~所以,到底怎么回答这些问题才能既不暴露自己隐私又不得罪人呢?最近网络热传的这份6个版本应对答案总有一款适合你。(世纪君为你贴心准备了中英双语版,你也可以跟外国小伙伴们唠唠关于总有着操不完的心的七大姑八大姨这些事儿~)

 

 

谈恋爱了没?准备什么时候结婚?该找对象了吧?

Are you in a stable relationship? When are you getting married?

普通青年版:目前没有合适的,以后再说吧,谢谢关心。

I haven’t met anyone suitable for me. Thanks for your concern.



文艺青年版:待我长发及腰,谈婚论嫁可好?

When my hair is long enough to touch my waist, I’ll consider marriage. 



撒娇版:哎呀人家还小呢~

Ah, I’m still too young to have a boyfriend/girlfriend.



学霸版:书中自有颜如玉!

Within books, one can find ladies as fair as jade.



女汉子版:人有三急

Sorry, I have to go to the john



搞笑版:前任欠我的三块钱还没还呢!

I’m still waiting for my ex to return the money he/she owes me. 



 

 

期末考得怎么样?

How are you doing with your final exams?

普通青年版:还凑合,有提升空间,谢谢关心。

Not so bad. There’s always room for improvement. Thanks for your concern. 



文艺青年版:知识不该是几张卷子,成绩不该是几组数字。

Writing papers is no true test of a person’s knowledge, nor are test scores an accurate measure of a person’s abilities. 



撒娇版:您不用担心我的学习啦~

Hey, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. 



学霸版:不怎么样,离满分还差几分。

Not so good. There’s a teensy-weensy gap between the grades I have and the grades I want. 



女汉子版:放心,判卷老师不敢惹我。

They were easy. Let’s just say the teacher and I came to a little understanding… 



搞笑版:我拜了孔子像一晚上,果真及格了!

I spent the night before my exams praying to Confucius, and it worked! I just passed!



 

现在做什么工作?一个月挣多少钱?

What is your occupation? How much do you earn every month?

普通青年版:没多少钱,先凑合干,今年还会换呢,谢谢关心。

Not too much. I’m considering changing jobs. Thanks for your concern. 



文艺青年版:生活不在于经济,在于经历。幸福不在于忙碌,在于感悟。

The true essence of life is not money, but experience. Constant work will not produce happiness, but an appreciation of life will.  



撒娇版:个人隐私啦~

Ah, that’s private. 



学霸版:学无止境,有知识,才有生产力!

I find no satisfaction in studying. Knowledge requires firsthand experience.



女汉子版:不多,够活!

Not too much. It’s just enough to support myself. 



搞笑版:商业机密!

Confidential!



 

 

打算什么时候买房?

Are you planning to buy an apartment?

普通青年版:目前还没打算,谢谢关心。

I have no specific plan yet. Thanks for your concern.



文艺青年版:幸福的家庭才是最好的容身之所。

A happy family is the best room to live in.  



撒娇版:我还想和爸比妈咪住~

I’m still too young to leave my parents.



学霸版:书中自有黄金屋!

In textbooks you can find houses made of gold.



女汉子版:您给我买啊!?

Are you going to buy me one?



搞笑版:这还用说,等房价降了啊!

Of course! When the housing prices fall.



 

 

最近怎么胖了?

Have you gained weight recently?

普通青年版:最近吃得多,谢谢关心。

Yes, I have been eating too much. Thanks for you concern.



文艺青年版:精神的丰富引导了肉体的雍容。

Spiritual abundance has led to my swollen body.



撒娇版:5555说到人家的痛处了~

You got me.



学霸版:说明最近还不够刻苦啊!

Jeez! I guess that means I haven’t been working out hard enough. 



女汉子版:&¥#&又该举杠铃了!

…It’s time to start lifting the old barbell again.



搞笑版:说明我没吃瘦肉精啊!

Yup, and that means my diet has been happily free of clenbuterol.



 

公众号转载请给我们发送“转载”二字获得授权。

 

 





相关文章

 
订阅更精彩

 主办
联系我们   |    广告业务   |    诚聘英才   |   演讲比赛   |   关于我们   |   手机访问
有意与本网站合作者,有关合作事宜请联系我们。未经21英语网书面授权,请勿转载或建立镜像,否则即为侵权。
主办单位:中国日报社 Copyright www.i21st.cn All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究
网站信息网络传播视听节目许可证0108263   京ICP备13028878号-12   京公网安备 11010502033664号

标题
内容
关闭
内容