Hi,
订阅
报纸
纸质报纸 电子报纸
手机订阅 微商城
英语
学习
双语学习 热点翻译 英语视频
实用英语 报纸听力 图书推荐
教育
信息
最新动态 活动预告
备课资源 语言文化
演讲
比赛
精彩演讲
活动动态
用报
专区
高中   初中
小学   画刊
翻译频道 > 热点翻译 > 正文
印度拉索桥事故已致逾百人死亡!监控画面:有人摇动桥索
来源:融媒体采编平台    作者:马铮   日期: 2022-11-01

10月30日,印度古吉拉特邦发生拉索桥坍塌事故。当地媒体31日报道称,事故已导致至少141人死亡,另有177人获救。

Local media reports said on Monday the death toll in a pedestrian bridge collapse in the western Indian state of Gujarat has risen to 141, while about 177 people have been rescued.
 

视频来源:央视网

 

大批民众聚集,有人摇动桥索
 

一段监控画面显示,在事故发生前,桥上有一些年轻人曾故意摇晃桥索。另一段视频则显示,有年轻人用脚蹬桥索、脚踹桥板的动作,导致大桥摇晃。

Footage of the pedestrian suspension bridge captured on closed-circuit television (CCTV) ahead of its horrific collapse showed some young men had been deliberately shaking it. Another video shows youngsters kicking the cables with their feet and thumping the bridge with their feet to cause it to sway.

视频来源:央视新闻

 

印度新闻频道播出的监控画面显示,一群年轻人用手机拍照,另一些人摇晃桥索,然而桥索突然断裂,桥上的人则落入河中。

The CCTV footage aired by some news channels showed a group of young men taking photos with their mobile phones while others tried to sway it following which the cables holding it suddenly get snapped and people on it were tumbled into the river.
 

10月30日,人们在印度古吉拉特邦莫比地区桥梁断裂事故现场进行救援。新华社发

 

当地时间10月31日,印度古吉拉特邦内政部长哈什·桑格哈维称拉索桥坍塌事故已造成132人死亡,另有许多人入院治疗,情况危急。当地媒体报道的死亡人数为141,其中包括47名儿童。

Gujarat Home Minister Harsh Sanghavi told reporters that 132 people were confirmed dead and many were admitted to hospitals in critical condition. However, local media outlets put the death toll at 141 including 47 children.

 

目前,大桥坍塌的原因不明,当地政府表示,人多拥挤可能导致事故发生。有报道称,当时桥上有大约500人,远超承载能力。

The cause of the bridge collapse was not immediately known, but local authorities suggested overcrowding as the reason. Reports said around 500 people, much beyond its capacity, were on the bridge at the time.

10月31日,救援人员在印度古吉拉特邦的桥梁断裂事故现场搜救。新华社发

 

目前尚不清楚事发时桥上具体人数,但幸存者表示当时人群拥挤,当桥索开始崩断时,人们难以快速转移到安全地区。

It was not immediately clear how many people were on the bridge when it collapsed, but survivors said it was so densely packed that the crowd was unable to move to safety when the cable strings began to snap.

 

吊桥百年历史,近期翻修开放
 

据悉,倒塌的吊桥有着近150年历史,是当地一个受欢迎的旅游景点。此前,该桥关闭了七个月进行翻修,于10月26日重新向公众开放。

The bridge is said to have been built in 1877. It is a popular tourist attraction in the area. It was shut for renovation for seven months and was thrown open for the public on Oct. 26.

 

印度警方10月31日表示,已有9人因古吉拉特邦拉索桥坍塌事故被捕。这其中包括桥梁承包公司的2名管理人员、2名承包商、2名售票员和3名涉嫌玩忽职守的保安。

Police in Gujarat said they had detained nine people after registering a criminal case. The nine include two managers, two ticket clerks, two contractors and three security guards.

 

10月31日,救援人员在印度古吉拉特邦的桥梁断裂事故现场搜救。新华社发

 

据中新网报道,事发后不久,正在古吉拉特邦访问的印度总理莫迪对这一事故表达悲痛。

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was in his home state of Gujarat on a three-day visit, said he was "deeply saddened" by the tragedy.

 

此外,莫迪还表示救援工作一直在进行,印度中央政府已经向古吉拉特邦派出了救援力量。

 

综合来源:中新网,央视网,新华网,中国日报网,CNN,环球网


标签:社会




 
订阅更精彩

 主办
联系我们   |    诚聘英才   |   演讲比赛   |   关于我们   |   手机访问
中报二十一世纪(北京)传媒科技有限公司版权所有,未经书面授权,禁止转载或建立镜像。
主办单位:中国日报社 Copyright by 21st Century English Education Media All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究
网站信息网络传播视听节目许可证0108263   京ICP备13028878号-12   京公网安备 11010502033664号

关闭
内容